Sunday, December 20, 2009

Oh Crap....

Location, barren river lake spillway.
Well, it is tough to focus on fast moving birds. I had an 'Oh Crap' moment while I was there. Maybe more details later.

It was pretty dreary out. These shots are ISO 1600 and still the shutter speeds were pretty low. I should have bumped the ISO up a bit for a few shots. Noisy shots are better than blurry shots.








Saturday night, I was waiting to go dinner with some friends, so I kicked around downtown BG again. Not much worth talking about, however I am including one shot from the Railpark. Just about the time I walked to the Railpark, my friends called, so I had to cut it short. I plan to go back sometime with a nice sky. I darkened this shot to blacken out the sky (and a lot of the train), also converted to greysacle. This is a 30 second shot - the original was about one stop below a normal exposure.

No comments:

Post a Comment