Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend 2009

I was not far from White Mills Ky thanksgiving day. That night, I buzzed on over to White Mills for some night shots.

The rock shot is from a creek not far from the house (warren co).

I went back to White Mills Saturday night, since the Thursday shots turned out fairly well. It was clear and I went for a star trail shot this time. Some day, I'm going to fire off a several hour shot.


180 Second, f/4, ISO400

The white curved pvc pipes provide the structure for christmas lights that haven't been lit yet. I'll probably go back one night with the christmas lights on. Maybe some of the light will reflect off the falls.

60 Second, f/4, ISO400

A creek bottom in Warren Co.


White Mills again, not cloudy this time.

15 Minute, f/8 ISO100

No comments:

Post a Comment