Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Spider vs Bee! Film at 11!

Again, I tend to like star trail shots. I shined the flashlight for a portion of the exposure on the nearby foleage.


Sloan's Pond - Mammoth Cave National Park, KY
I like star trails, even short ones.




Freeman Lake, Elizabethtown KY (all below)






Spider vs Bee!
Actually the bee was right up against the spider several times. I suppose the spider knows how to pick his battles.
I didn't hang around long enough to see what the spider had for dinner.
I noticed the spider, as I saw the flower move. Hey, flowers don't move (very fast anyway).




Oh, there is no film. There never was any film. It was a scam. Get over it.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog with a nice picture of a bee collecting nectar from a newly opened flower that still had the stigmas in the upright position. Enjoyed it very much. Iflorist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete