Thursday, August 20, 2009

Caught in the Headlamps!


Sloan's Pond (Again!) - Mammoth Cave National Park, Ky
Very Very Nice!


Glen Lily Bridge, Bowling Green Ky - 120 second exposure
I think this location has potential. I will go back when it is not quite as dark, so that the background is not overpowered by the headlights. Maybe with pleasing cloud cover. I went late mainly because I was setup on Price Chapel Rd bridge. I figured there would not be much traffic that time of night.


Garvin Bridge, Bowling Green Ky - 30 Second Exposure
The colors were wild on this shot. I corrected to make the lights on the bridge look like I thought they should. That gave the light from the street lamp that eerie green color. I will go back sometime and shoot this from a lower prospective - maybe have the camera level with the guard rails, then another with the camera six inches to one foot above the bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment