Monday, February 22, 2010

Mr. Ed???


I had to make another trip to Cave City today. After the service call, I had some time so I decided to take the long way home through the park (Mammoth Cave NP). Right before I entered the park, I saw this horse sticking his head out of the barn door. I whipped the truck around and went back. I parked in a church parking lot that was across the field. He was still in front of the door but did not stick his head back out. I was a little far away, this is 400mm and cropped. It was gloomy out (I tend to like to shoot in gloomy weather). These shots are at ISO800, maximum aperture (f5.6), 1/180th second. I did use the top of the truck door to help steady the lens, which is what made them usable at all. I didn't get in a rush to pull the shots in as I was not expecting a lot. They are all soft, but pleasant.

I am looking forward to Lightroom 3, as I continue to find myself hesitant to pump up the iso.

I didn't wind up taking any through the park.


Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2

No comments:

Post a Comment