Sunday, July 22, 2018

A hike through the creek - Wet Prong Buffalo.

It was an off and on (mostly off) rainy day (my favorite time to shoot), but I managed to stay mostly dry (except my feet and legs). Made for a few nice foggy shots.

Noticed a pair of, I think abandoned, turkey eggs on top of a rock, and saw butterflies. Probably put up too many shots, but took a boat load. I think the last one is probably best.

All in all, a good day. Going to go all the way down the creek one of these days. Maybe covered about one fourth of the creek or less, lots more to explore.



From the mouth of Big Spring Cave.
The turkey eggs are on top of the big rock just left of center.

A pair of turkey eggs.



Was happy with the fog for a few shots.












Hemlocks! Interesting, didn't see that coming.



No comments:

Post a Comment