Saturday, May 19, 2018

Another trip to the lake, another round of birds.

First of all, let me say, that the heron looks very cartoonish. I don't know the physics, but when the light levels are low and I have to bump up the ISO or use long shutter speeds.... The heron always looks cartoonish. Need to look into that.
They don't turn out that way at all in the sunshine, or even shade.

More bird shots from the lake. I just don't see this shutting down anytime soon.
One of the shots looks comical. The heron was facing one direction, but when he decided I was enough of an annoyance, he turned around on the tree stump to fly out of the cove. He looks really bowlegged in that shot.








This guy (above), may be a 'Prothonotary Warbler'. The guy below is, apparently, a 'Tree Swallow'. I could be wrong on both counts. Looked through google images.

1 comment: