Sunday, August 15, 2010

Weekly Dose of Frogs.


You've seen one frog, you've seen them all.
Yet, more frogs - they are here.
I needed to get a little bike riding in this weekend, so I did it in the park, and hit the pond before and after.







My guess is that he is better at catching food than he looks.



Wow! Lightroom 3 high-iso noise reduction.
I am gaining confidence to crank up the ISO when I need to. The dragon fly was hand held at iso 6400. With lightroom 2 that would have been a mess, there is visible noise, but I'm happy with it.



The back end:
This is obviously not the most stable way to setup a tripod. I used a remote shutter release , and there was no wind, so it was a quick way to lower the camera and get the job done. In other words, again, I am lazy.

1 comment:

  1. I like the Fat but smiley frog and the dragonfly in these the best! Doris

    ReplyDelete